the Design and construction of rehabilitation pools
BSR, a CEMI Network company, specializes in the design and construction of rehabilitation pools by hospitals, medical centers and for the sports sector (e.g. football or rugby teams).
We work with doctors, physiotherapists, healthcare managers, architects and engineers in order to create projects that meet expectations. Our rehabilitation pools are built through detailed projects that ensure quality materials, simple and safe maintenance and a reduction in water and energy consumption. More specifically, less wastewater is required for washing the filters, with the possibility of using irrigation.
By collaborating with us, we will be with you every step of the way: from design (we have our own internal creative studio) to implementation, including after-sales assistance and services.
Medical rehabilitation pool
We create rehabilitation pools for medical use.They are used both in the traumatological field (road accidents, accidents at work, post-operative care, etc.), and in the treatment of diseases and malformations (hemiplegia, vascular disease, rheumatic and arthritic diseases, etc.). To achieve the best therapeutic outcome, we study the characteristics that the therapeutic poolwill need to have in detail, in close collaboration with the medical staff at the facility.
Sports rehabilitation pool
The rehabilitation pool for sports use favors the recovery of athletes' physical form in a number of cases: they may need a specific type of physiotherapy due to trauma suffered during sports, or in the case of recovery after orthopedic operations, but also as a support in post-training cool-downs.
To ensure an optimal result, BSR is dedicated to carrying out a very accurate initial study, working with the medical health insurance company or athletic trainer at the facility. Among others creations, we produce:
- Whirlpools: complete with hydromassage jets positioned on the walls of the pool to increase blood flow in the muscle areas, thus facilitating cellular reconstruction and the consequent elimination of lactic acid.
- Kneipp circuits: made up of alternating pools containing cold water and hot water. The former to obtain a toning effect, the latter for the pleasure of a relaxing bath which promotes blood flow. The relaxing power of the water makes the muscles more receptive to treatments, increasing the effectiveness of foot and calf muscle massages.
- Cooling tanks: made entirely of stainless steel and containing water at a temperature of 8-10°C, with the aim of aiding the cool-down process and to counteract the consequences of any trauma.
Hydrokinesitherapy is a re-educational and rehabilitative activity aimed at people who have suffered musculoskeletal injuries or suffer from neurological deficits following orthopedic operations or injuries. The goal is functional recovery to optimize physical and motor resources. We can create rehabilitation pools and hydrokinesitherapy pools with Steela Balance®, an innovative self-supporting modular stainless steel structure with limited dimensions, specially designed for places with limited space.
Other uses of therapeutic pools
The rehabilitation pools built by BSR are ideal for an infinite series of therapeutic and relaxing activities in the water, like:
- Psychophysical reactivation: aimed at those who want to do intense exercise with the aim of keeping fit. Recommended for those who do not have any particular physical problems and want a targeted activity.
- Water pain therapy: recommended for people with spinal problems and pains. The goal is to improve the elasticity and muscle strengthening of the column.
- Assisted water exercises: for those who want to learn to swim at any age. It takes place individually with an instructor and the main objective of learning the fundamental technique of floating and breathing in water.
- Aquarelaxation: it is a water massage performed manually by the therapist through a passive mobilization of the joints and tissues, through which healing processes and body elasticity are stimulated accompanied by somato-emotional relaxation. It is ideal for tiredness, back or neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and muscle pathologies.
- Vascular water gymnastics: hot and cold water contrast baths with whirlpools to stimulate blood circulation in the lower limbs.
- Aquafit for pregnant women and babies: motor exercises for the psychophysical relaxation of future mothers and babies who, thanks to an educational program, learn floating and breathing in the water.