Spa, wellness center and sauna design
BSR, part of CEMI Network, has been designing and manufacturing Spa, wellness centers, saunas and hot tubs for over 50 years.
Our creations are designed to optimize spaces, and we provide an accurate study of the equipment and personalized advice. We only choose innovative and quality materials, which guarantee greater resistance and durability over time.
We design projects for multiple types of businesses, such as hotels, resorts, companies, campsites, wellness centers, and we interact on a daily basis with architects, engineers, surveyors and Spa managers to ensure high-end results.
When you choose us, we are with you every step of the way: from design to implementation, including after-sales assistance and services.
Spa and Wellness Center Design
We provide you with full guidance throughout the Spa design, offering you elegant and unique solutions, designed specifically for your needs. We create all types of ranges thanks to a team of specialized technicians, choosing excellent materials and finishes that blend perfectly with the style of the location. We not only deal with architectural design and installation of the Spa, but also with assembly, the wellness and layout setup and marketing. We create:
- Kneipp circuits
- Frigidariums and snow rooms
- Emotional showers
- Saunas and steam baths
- Body treatments and relaxation pools
- Mini pools
We create personalized vascular circuits, in which the tubs with hot and cold water alternate side by side in tailor-made shapes. The Kneipp circuits created by BSR vary from the free circuit to the hot or cold footbath system with combined bench, with or without a hydromassage.
The alternation of hot and cold water in the Kneipp circuit for Spas lowers stress and stimulates the body and mind. Hydrotherapy is based on thermal and mechanical stimuli perceived at skin level and carried by the nervous system inside the body, stimulating and strengthening the cardiovascular system. The heat soothes and softens the body, slowing down the activity of the internal organs. Cold, on the other hand, stimulates and invigorates by increasing vascular activity.
Frigidariums & snow rooms
Our frigidarium, snow room and Ice fountain projects are fully customizable in shape and materials. They cool the body through contact with cold water or snow after a sauna or a heat bath, a practice that brings numerous benefits to the cardio-circulatory system, as cooling occurs gradually. We create:
- Frigidarium: designed to round off a wellness program, the Frigidarium cold water tub exerts a refreshing and invigorating action on the entire body, having a positive impact on blood circulation.
- Snow room: the snow room consists of a first room in which a temperature of 16°C is maintained and a second room where snow is generated, with a temperature of around 0°C.
- Ice fountains: in the wall or ceiling versions, ice fountains are very choreographic elements. The contrast of temperatures between ice and body makes for a stimulating action, strengthening the cardiovascular and immune systems.
CEMI Network's emotional showers are solutions that go beyond the simple traditional shower because they involve all five senses. The water jets on the emotional shower per Spa are regulated by intensity, temperature and duration, and are accompanied by scenery, scents, sounds and colors to offer customers unforgettable moments of relaxation.
We build different variations of steam bathswith beneficial and healing rituals for the body:
- Calidariums - with a warm and slightly humid environment;
- Tepidariums - less intense but very relaxing;
- Turkish baths - pleasantly flavoured;
- Hypersaline baths - with salt-enriched steam;
- Herbal baths - with steam enriched with natural essences;
- Aroma baths - with essential oils dissolved in the steam;
- Rasul bath - in a warm and dry room which facilitates the mud's exfoliating action;
- Hammam bath - followed by a hot shower and a massage with different types of soap.
Over the years we have built countless Finnish saunas. This type of sauna, born in Finland and always known for its therapeutic benefits, has a heated bath inside a wooden cabin. The internal air is kept at a temperature ranging between 60 and 100°C, and the humidity is very low, to ensure that sweat evaporates and the skin does not overheat. The advantage offered by Finnish saunas, with their very high-temperature dry air, lies in their ability to allow the body to get rid of considerable amounts of toxins in a very short time. We are experts in building a sauna for hotels, Spas, homes and agritourism resorts.
Wellness center saunas
Besides Finnish saunas, BSR has two other types of sauna for wellness centers:
- Infrared saunas: with this type of sauna you don't notice the treatment. The infrared penetrates the dermis and raises the body temperature by working from within, without causing the massive transfer of liquids typical of the Finnish sauna.
- Biosaunas: biosaunas are the modern alternative to the traditional type of sauna (Finnish) and were designed to attract those who feel the heat into the sauna. The biosauna is a humid environment sauna with a maximum temperature of about 50/60°C and a humidity percentage of 60/70%.
BSR builds outdoor saunas, the ideal solution for enjoying maximum relaxation and well-being 365 days a year at an affordable price. All creations by BSR are made with luxury finishes and the highest quality materials, such as fine cedar and fir wood, glass and steel. Every outdoor sauna can be customized and is designed to withstand the elements and last over time. We create outdoor steam saunas, outdoor infrared saunas and biosaunas in compliance with the reference legislation.
The future of well-being: saunasuite
We also create Saunasuite, one of the most famous treatments in the world of wellness: it is dotate of double glass doors and has finitures in oak wood, ideal for giving the customer a private sauna service ed exclusive directly inside the hotel suites. AND dotated of the most modern technologies, including one integrated touchscreen, RGB Led lighting and an audio system with integrated bluetooth for listening to music with your smartphone.
The wellness cabin is a special Spa solution that we have studied to bring the world of wellness closer to the hotel sector and to all accommodation facilities that want to offer customers a personalized and unique service. Our modern cabins and minimalist are built with refined wood inserts that blend with glass and steel. The small size makes them perfect to be installed even in a hotel suite. Thanks to this modular system you can choose between cabin sauna and Turkish bath cabin, or we can combine the two treatments in a single module, transforming the environment into a real Spa.
Body beauty treatment
BSR, part of CEMI Network, creates specific areas for body treatments and beauty. Like the wet area, the beauty area is also fully customizable to be in line with the style of the wellness center. We create:
- Cabins for short and long treatments with professional and top-brand equipment;
- Multifunctional loungers;
- Technologically advanced multisensory equipment;
Multifunctional loungers and relaxation pools
The multifunctional loungers and relaxation pools are designed to offer customers a moment of rest after a wellness program. BSR creates:
- Waterbeds (also heated): they offer a pleasant floating sensation which helps relax you thanks to a gentle and fluid movement of the body which promotes blood circulation.
- Heated loungers:ergonomic EPS lounger, easily customizable in shape and color. Equipped with a device that allows the surface to be heated, guaranteeing a pleasant relaxing feel.
- Heated benches: benches with or without a backrest or a chaise longue, equipped with a heating device. They can be covered with a variety of materials, such as mosaics, ceramic and natural stone.
- Relaxation and wellness pools: indoor or outdoor swimming pools with cervical or bench hydromassage stations, air insufflations and much more.
- Whirlpools: made with adjustable holes where the air bubbles and water flow out.
BSR also creates high-end hot tubs designed specifically for homes and contexts where there is a need for smaller above-ground pools which do not require particular license permits. They are extremely quick and simple to assemble and guarantee high standards of hygiene. The hot tubs we make can be customized according to the customer's needs, with modular furnishing elements, such as cushions and relaxation loungers.